Research Report on email@example.com virus Virus
Nemesisfirstname.lastname@example.org virus is the newest variants of the notorious file-encrypting Trojan Cryptolocker and RSA. It is able to sneak into your system silently once you open attachments of spam emails sent by unknown senders. Such spam emails usually use tricky messages to lure the receiver to open the attachments. For instance, the email tells you that you have a payment o eBay and the attachment is the invoice, even if you did not buy anything on eBay recently, you will open the attachment to check if someone was using your credit card illegally. At the moment you open it, the disaster has happened to your files.
All kinds of system files such as .avi, .mkv, .pdf, .xml, .doc, .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .ay, .md, .mdb and .dxg will all be encrypted with email@example.com virus. After that, the virus shows you a file recovering instruction on a wallpaper or TXT file or popup webpage, which demand you to send money in form of bitcoin to their account. The ransom fees is usually over $300 and will be required to paid within 48 hours. firstname.lastname@example.org virus warns that if you do not pay it within the period, and if you attempt to recover them with other methods, you will never have chance to get them back at all. It is horrible to every victim while reading such random messages, though most of people do not want to pay and do not trust the hacker, our researcher found that lots of them pay the ransom fees because those personal files were so important. But was it the right decision? Not really, many victims paid for nothing, and their files cannot be restored. You may get scammed by the hacker and you may give them a chance to steal you banking account, so we suggest all victims not buying the suspicious decryption key from hacker, it may be a big trap.
You should first find solution to get rid of email@example.com virus from your system permanently so that your computer can become safe again, and then you can find some top data restore apps to try to recover the infected files. Our team worked out a guide for deleting firstname.lastname@example.org virus here, we hope it can help you.
How to Remove email@example.com virus Virus Completely
Option A – Manually get rid of firstname.lastname@example.org virus virus and connected infections with PC Expert skills.
Step 1 – Uninstall email@example.com virus and all unwanted / unknown / suspicious software from Control Panel
Windows 10 users:
1) Press the Windows key + I to launch Settings >> click System icon.
2) In System screen, click on App & features on the left side.
3) On the right side, click on icon of firstname.lastname@example.org virus or other program that you want to uninstall >> click the Uninstall button
Windows 8 / 8.1 users:
1) Press the Windows key + Q together
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Click Uninstall a program
4) Right-click on email@example.com virus or any unwanted program and then click Uninstall
Windows XP/ 7 /Vista users:
1) Click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Right-click on firstname.lastname@example.org virus or any unknown program and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Remove email@example.com virus related add-ons/extensions from web browsers
1) Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2) Click “More Tools”.
3) Select “Extensions”.
4) Find firstname.lastname@example.org virus related extensions and click the trash can icon
2) In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
3) Select the unwanted or suspicious add-on related with email@example.com virus.
4) Click the Remove button.
2) Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.
3) Click Toolbar and Extensions
1. Reset your default search engine to remove firstname.lastname@example.org virus related hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like:
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default:
2. Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove homepage redirect virus downloaded by email@example.com virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
Step 3 Locate and remove all malicious files of firstname.lastname@example.org virus and related infections
To completely get email@example.com virus and all infections removed from your system, you need to locate and delete all harmful files created by the threats. In this part, you have two options:
Option One – If you are a experienced computer users with expert technique, you can access to Registry to find and remove all dangerous Registry keys and values by yourself (Never try this option if you do not have rich experience and top technique on solving computer problems, because any small mistake can cause severe system malfunction);
Press the Windows key + R together >> Type “regedit‘ in the Run box and hit Enter key >> Locate and remove all malicious registry files created by firstname.lastname@example.org virus and other threats:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1"" HHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\Muvic_RASAPI32 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\Muvic_RASMANCS HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\“[virus name]”
Option B – Automatically get rid of email@example.com virus virus and connected infections with top-class software and tools.
(Highly Recommended for All Users) If you are just a common computer user who is not good at handling computer problems and deleting system threats, you are highly recommended to use the recommended tools to help you seek and delete files of firstname.lastname@example.org virus and other infections automatically with ease.
Step 1 – Scan your system with SpyHunter anti-malware tool to delete email@example.com virus virus and malware.
firstname.lastname@example.org virus is quite stubborn computer virus good at hiding itself. If you cannot find out and delete all its malicious files, it may come back and become stronger and more harmful. Therefore, our tech team suggest you installing SpyHunter to assist you, which is one of the best anti-malware tool capable of tracking and removing all the files of computer threats include Adware, Hijacker, Trojan and Ransomware. Now please download SpyHunter to help you detect email@example.com virus and all other hiding threats easily:
(Notes – Free Trail of SpyHunter can let you scan your system for free with unlimited times. If you are a computer specialist, you will be able to manually locate and remove the malicious items according to the scan results; If you are not advanced and experienced users, you can choose to buy its full version to remove the virus automatically and safely. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you do not need it any more, please check SpyHuner Uninstalling Steps here.)
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter:
3. Once SpyHunter is installed, click “Start New Scan” to detect firstname.lastname@example.org virus and all malicious files on your system:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, you can follow the scan results to find and delete the harmful files of email@example.com virus manually by yourself; Or click Fix Threats to delete all the infections quickly and automatically:
Step 2 – Fix damaged registry files and optimize your system performance with RegHunter
firstname.lastname@example.org virus corrupts crucial files in Registry and other crucial sections to trigger slow system speed, system crash, BSOD, program errors and slow Internet. After removing email@example.com virus with SpyHunter, it’s strongly suggested to use RegHunter to restore the damaged files to helathy status and speed up your computer:
1. Click “Download Now” button below to download RegHunter safely:
Notes – If you do not need it any more, please check RegHunter Uninstalling Steps here. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; Or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.)
2. Run RegHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of RegHunter.
3. Click Scan for Registry Errors Now to detect registry errors and files damaged by firstname.lastname@example.org virus:
4. Click Repair All Errors to fix Registry and optimize your system:
Step 3 (Optional Step) – Reset Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer to clean up email@example.com virus’s files left on web browser:
– Reset Chrome
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, and then click on Settings
2. Under the Chrome Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
4. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears
– Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
2. click “Choose what to clear”
3. Check the first three options and then click Clear
– Reset Firefox
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then click on Help button, then click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears
– Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears
Step 4 – Recover Your Files from Backup or through Stellar Data Recovery Software.
If you have backed up your files with external hard drive or cloud drive, now you can delete all the encrypted files and then recover your files.
If you do not have any backup, you need to download some famous data recovery tool to try your luck. Here our lab recommends the top-class Stellar Data Recovery software to you, which is specialized in restoring damaged Windows files. We hope it can help you restore some files. Try it now:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
3. Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
4. Click Scan Now to detect all the files encrypted by firstname.lastname@example.org virus:
5. Select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button
Step 5 – Download Data Recovery Pro to rescue files encrypted by email@example.com virus:
1. Click download button here to get Data Recovery Pro and install it
2. Run Data Recovery Pro to scan your files and then RECOVER them:
(Note – This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of firstname.lastname@example.org virus ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We cannot promise that the recommended tools can recover every user’s files which have been encrypted by the most dangerous ransomware such as email@example.com virus. Wish you with good luck!)
Tips for Preventing Computer Virus and Malware
According to research, Free Download Software /Files, Spam Email Attachment, Torrent Files and Porn Websites are the most common ways that cyber criminal spread computer infections such as firstname.lastname@example.org virus. To protect your system from virus and malware attacking, please take these suggestions:
1. Always select Advanced / Custom Installation whenever installing any software;
2. Always update software from their official websites;
3. Always make a scan on free download files and email attachments;
4. It’s better not visiting any Porn websites;
5. Install a top class antivirus software and keep the Firewall up all the time. Here we recommend you the best antivirus – Avast Internet Security. It provides your 60 days free trail, download it now to give your computer an overall protection for free.