Research Report on email@example.com virus Virus
firstname.lastname@example.org virus is a newly detected Ransomware that enters Windows OS through social networking and spam email. When you receive a Twitter or Facebook link from your friend whose computer have been infected by virus, email@example.com virus may sneak into your system silently. Besides, when you open a image and document file downloaded from spam email attachment, firstname.lastname@example.org virus may be activated as well. In case the ransomware is loaded, you will feel despairing because your personal files will all be encrypted by hacker.
email@example.com virus has ability to encrypt images, documents and other forms of files on the infected computer, you will notice that all types of files such as .jpeg, .pptm, .pptx, .jpg, .png, doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .odt, .csv, .sql, .mdb, .sln, .php, .asp, .aspx, .html, .xml, .psd, .java, .xlsb, .xlsm, .db, .docm, .sql, .pdf. are injected with unknown extensions like .micro, .vvv, and .ccc. In each folder you find the encryption files, there will be only one file can be opened, which is downloaded by firstname.lastname@example.org virus and used to guide you to buy file decryption key or password from the hacker. The warning from email@example.com virus usually tells you that you have 48 or 96 hours before they completely destroy all your files, so you need to buy their decryption key within the period with Bitcoin, which is usually costs over $500.
When comparing the importance of your files to $500, you may think that it is not much money, and you may pay without consideration. Hold on! Our tech team do not think that victims should buy the decryption key from the cyber criminal, because it may lead bigger financial loss. These hackers are able to create top threats like firstname.lastname@example.org virus, which is one of the most dangerous computer infection currently, so they may be able to hack your banking accounts or other accounts such as Paypal. When you buy the Bitcoins from the sites provided by them, they may hide at the background to steal your sensitive account details, and then they may steal all your money from the hacked accounts! Therefore, it’s better not buying anything from the hacker. We recommend all victims to remove email@example.com virus first to guarantee the security of computer, and then seek help from famous data recovery company. Here is a tutorial to get rid of the ransomware completely, we hope it will be helpful to you.
How to Remove firstname.lastname@example.org virus Virus Completely
Step 1 – Uninstall email@example.com virus and all unwanted / unknown / suspicious software from Control Panel
Windows 10 users:
1) Press the Windows key + I to launch Settings >> click System icon.
2) In System screen, click on App & features on the left side.
3) On the right side, click on icon of firstname.lastname@example.org virus or other program that you want to uninstall >> click the Uninstall button
Windows 8 / 8.1 users:
1) Press the Windows key + Q together
2) Type Control Panel and click the icon.
3) Click Uninstall a program
4) Right-click on email@example.com virus or any unwanted program and then click Uninstall
Windows 7 /Vista users:
1) Click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
2) Access Uninstall a program.
3) Right-click on firstname.lastname@example.org virus or any unknown program and then click Uninstall
Windows XP users:
1) Click the Start menu.
2) Open Control Panel.
3) Click Add or Remove Programs
4) Right-click on email@example.com virus or any suspicious program and then click Uninstall
Step 2 – Remove firstname.lastname@example.org virus related add-ons/extensions from web browsers
1) Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2) Click “More Tools”.
3) Select “Extensions”.
4) Find email@example.com virus related extensions and click the trash can icon
2) In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
3) Select the unwanted or suspicious add-on related with firstname.lastname@example.org virus.
4) Click the Remove button.
2) Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.
3) Click Toolbar and Extensions
1. Reset your default search engine to remove email@example.com virus related hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like:
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default:
2. Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove homepage redirect virus downloaded by firstname.lastname@example.org virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
Step 3 Locate and remove all malicious files of email@example.com virus and related infections
To completely get firstname.lastname@example.org virus and all infections removed from your system, you need to locate and delete all harmful files created by the threats. In this part, you have two options:
Option One – If you are a experienced computer users with expert technique, you can access to Registry to find and remove all dangerous Registry keys and values by yourself (Never try this option if you do not have rich experience and top technique on solving computer problems, because any small mistake can cause severe system malfunction);
Press the Windows key + R together >> Type “regedit‘ in the Run box and hit Enter key >> Locate and remove all malicious registry files created by email@example.com virus and other threats:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TabbedBrowsing "NewTabPageShow" = "1"" HHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\Muvic_RASAPI32 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\Muvic_RASMANCS HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Wpm HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\“[virus name]”
Option Two (Highly Recommended for All Users) – If you are just a common computer user who is not good at handling computer problems and deleting system threats, you are highly recommended to use SpyHunter Malware Scanner to help you seek and delete files of firstname.lastname@example.org virus and other infections automatically with ease.
email@example.com virus is quite stubborn computer virus good at hiding itself. If you cannot find out and delete all its malicious files, it may come back and become stronger and more harmful. Therefore, our tech team suggest you installing SpyHunter to assist you, which is one of the best anti-malware tool capable of tracking and removing all the files of computer threats include Adware, Hijacker, Trojan and Ransomware. Now please download SpyHunter to help you detect firstname.lastname@example.org virus and all other hiding threats easily:
1. Click “Download Now” button below to download SpyHunter Anti-Malware safely:
(Notes – Free Trail of SpyHunter can let you scan your system for free with unlimited times. If you are a computer specialist, you will be able to manually locate and remove the malicious items according to the scan results; If you are not advanced and experienced users, you can choose to buy its full version to remove the virus automatically and safely. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert. If you do not need it any more, please check SpyHuner Uninstalling Steps here.)
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation and follow its instructions to install SpyHunter:
3. Once SpyHunter is installed, click “Start New Scan” to detect email@example.com virus and all malicious files on your system:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, you can follow the scan results to find and delete the harmful files of firstname.lastname@example.org virus manually by yourself; Or click Fix Threats to delete all the infections quickly and automatically:
Step 4 – Recover Your Files from Backup or through Stellar Data Recovery Software.
If you have backed up your files with external hard drive or cloud drive, now you can delete all the encrypted files and then recover your files.
If you do not have any backup, you need to download some famous data recovery tool to try your luck. Here our lab recommends the top-class Stellar Data Recovery software to you, which is specialized in restoring damaged Windows files. We hope it can help you restore some files. Try it now:
1. Click the button below to open download Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery
3. Double-click installation file “Stellar_WinDataRecovery_Home “ to install it:
4. Click Scan Now to detect all the files encrypted by email@example.com virus:
5. Select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button
Step 5 – Download Data Recovery Pro to rescue files encrypted by firstname.lastname@example.org virus:
1. Click download button here to get Data Recovery Pro and install it
2. Run Data Recovery Pro to scan your files and then RECOVER them:
(Note – This guide is only provided as an reference to help you get rid of email@example.com virus ransomware to make your PC healthy and prevent new files being infected. We cannot promise that the recommended tools can recover every user’s files which have been encrypted by the most dangerous ransomware such as firstname.lastname@example.org virus. Wish you with good luck!)
Tips for Preventing Computer Virus and Malware
According to research, Free Download Software /Files, Spam Email Attachment, Torrent Files and Porn Websites are the most common ways that cyber criminal spread computer infections such as email@example.com virus. To protect your system from virus and malware attacking, please take these suggestions:
1. Always select Advanced / Custom Installation whenever installing any software;
2. Always update software from their official websites;
3. Always make a scan on free download files and email attachments;
4. It’s better not visiting any Porn websites;
5. Install a top class antivirus software and keep the Firewall up all the time. Here we recommend you the best antivirus – Avast Internet Security. It provides your 60 days free trail, download it now to give your computer an overall protection for free.